December 11, 2012

December = EnEx

Well... HI.

I guess I'm a stranger to you because I haven't posted in ages.
WELL, I'M SORRY. SCHOOL IS TOUGH YA'KNOW

I'm now back on track to my musical endeavours! Which is why I'm giving an update. :)

I'm back on the third (and final) instalment of my EnEx project. For those who don't know, it's a project where we go beyond our comfort zones and learn more about a career and/or passion.

Mine is, of course, music production... again.

THIS YEAR WE GET TO WORK WITH A MENTOR. AHHHH.

And that means... I get to produce a song!

The purpose of this assignment is to get out of our little bubble that we call comfort and work on "real life" skills. This means finding a mentor, getting one, working with one, etc. It's a lot harder and stressful that it sounds, because we have to do assignments (i.e progress logs, reflections, other paperwork, evaluations) but I think it is worth it.

I mean, it's not every day I will get to work with a producer, let alone make a song, perhaps?

This project will be over the course of the next 5 months or so. I'll keep updates on here as well. :D

Sorry, no song today. I know, bummer. Winter break is coming up soon... I'll post a song then. How 'bout that? :)

Happy December!

No comments:

Post a Comment